Monday, April 2, 2007

Hannah's New Career - Photography







Today Matt and Marcus were doing the laundry and Matt put Marcus in the laundry sink by the washing machine just like I used to do with Hannah. I went to get the camera to take his picture and lo and behold the memory card was full. I went to check what was on the memory card and found a bunch a pictures that Hannah had taken around the house on her own. Cheerios, mostly her fingers, the mess of the front room and then every once in a while there was a picture of herself smiling. Self-portraits at 3 years old...I am impressed. Needless to say it was very cute as Matt and I laughed at all the pictures she took. I will post a couple of her pics in the next few days as well as a pic of Marcus helping with the laundry....who knew she loves to take pictures just like her Mommy??????

1 comment:

becks said...

Hey Hannah,

Thanks for the phone message yesterday, it was super cute!

And isn't photography the next natural step after modelling?

xoxo
ninang becks