Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Well it has been a really long time. Charlie is almost 4 months old. Marcus is walking and has one big tooth. It looks like the one beside it is coming in too. Hannah is as adorable as usual. I bought her some "skinny" jeans and could she be the cutest thing ever! They are all so wonderful. I can really just stare at them all day but really with three there isn't much time. Marcus is talking a little bit and is starting to copy everyone. The Nouri's are leaving for San Fran. next Saturday October 27th. I am really sad that they are going away but really happy for them at the same time. I was hoping that they would be here for Halloween. We usually spend Halloween with them but at least we will be able to spend Ben's birthday with them. Pictures to come and I do have some cute ones. The family is wonderful and I love them all so much. Can't promise when the next note will come but will try very soon. :)

1 comment:

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.