Tuesday, May 15, 2007

told you....

WELL...like I said....I am really bad at this but the kids are doing well and I do have many pictures to post...our family (mostly Matt and I) have been comsumed by Facebook. I have also been so tired that I don't have the energy right now to upload the pics. 6 weeks to go...Hannah is beautiful and Marcus is just so damn cute these days...I love our new pics...Happy Mother's Day to all...Hannah gave me a canvas drawing for mother's day. It's massive, but beautiful even though it weighs about 800 lbs...just joking...but it is definitely too heavy to hang up but it is her first Mother's Day gift from school. It's pretty cute...I think it may be drywall but heavier..haha..It's going to Marcus' 1st birthday soon so get ready to party...have a wonderful day and cross your fingers for the pics to come or just go to our facebook accts if you really want to see pics!!! BYE!

No comments: