Friday, June 22, 2007

Waiting and waiting and still waiting.....


Still really bad at this and still waiting for this baby to come out. Today is the start of week 40. Yes, for those who don't know, you are pregnant not for 9 months but really 10. So here I am waiting for this new baby to arrive. Back hurts, groin, pelvis but nothing beats the amount of pressure on my bladder...yeah!!! Sarcasm, it' s all sarcasm...

Otherwise the kids are great. Hannah finished school this week but really doesn't understand that she isn't going to see all her friends in a couple of days. He favourite saying these days is "NO". Aren't we all overjoyed...there's that sarcasm again. I love her and she is wonderful and danced for me today. She is such a ham. Marcus is now about 18 pounds, is not walking yet. I think he's just lazy. He has no teeth ( just like Hannah) and his allergies seem to be getting better. He giggles like crazy which makes me melt. He such a round face...I love it all.

Matt said to me today that I can't have the baby until Wednesday because he has to play golf on Tuesday, um excuse me...golf? baby in belly driving me crazy already? Apparently I am being selfish. I am glad that he can find the humour in this.

I complain now but in less than a week there is going to be a new little baby with us and I am so excited. I may not sound it but I really am!

Will let you all know how it plays out....Hey I might even blog it!!!!

No comments: